[Goshen College English 210] {Spring 2011}

Thursday, September 29, 2011

teeter

common thought string theories,
             again, again, i hear
                                i know

working, always working

                   in ways unknown
you are in
his works
                     not forgotten,

but, still voice cries,

                                                         "not yet"
                                                                 not complete.

how can my mind expand without spanning beyond?

still,
    Lord tells me,

wait and do
                               what you're supposed to.


I am waiting, but not for you, my lover.

 I am waiting on the Lord

                                                                                 are you not part of a promise?

No comments:

Post a Comment