[Goshen College English 210] {Spring 2011}

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

full.

My heart is so full.
                         
                  My Heart is so               l.
                                         f           l
                                               u

My Heart is so Full                                                         t
                      There'e barely room to                    a               h
                                                              b           e                             e.
                                                                    r



My Heart is so Full
       my heart is so FULL.

My heart is so Full,
           There's barely space to
                                                        f
                                                        e
                                                        e
                                                         l
                                                         .

My mind is so blank.
My Mind is so Bl_nk.                

My Mind is SO blank

There's barely room to                                                                     
TH  NK.                                                           
      I                                                                  





My Heart is so Full                 
                       My Mind is so BlaNK
My Heart is so full.                             
                             so FULL        My Mind is so bla_k
                  SO bl_nk.
SO full.
                    there no more
                          room.






(My heart is so full)
[My Mind is so B_ank]
(My Heart is so full)
{My mind is so Bl_nk}
(My Heart is so Full)
[My mind is so Bla_k]
(So Full)
{So BLANK}
(It's too Full)

I could faint. 
[I can't wait]  



1 comment: