There is no fear
in loosing
you.
You are already lost .
(I have already lost you)
You will already
Not
Choose
me.
Not on the day
I need
Choosing.
So,
What do I make
of my Current Convience?
I ask
for What
I W a n t w i t h o u t F e a r
of being
too much.
Because I am already
too much.
Too much to choose
without knowing how much
to give up.
But I know
how m u c h
to give up
For those
who refuse
to choose
you.
I will be kind.
Pleasant, even.
I will enjoy myself
and ask
for what I want giv'n
just to see
what is free to give.
but I will divorce
my
f a t e
my
f a m i l y
my
f a m i l i a r i r t y
my
t i m e
From someone so unwilling to choose me
lest it be
a
C A T A S T R O P H E.
I shant disrespect myself by boys who call themselves men ever again.
A promise already made.
No comments:
Post a Comment